Incorporating our Five Sola Seal design elements, we have created a fresh new Trinity Seal design using the familiar formula (see image below), except now its in Koine Greek! Now, when wearing this around town its sure to get somebody asking what does this design mean, since its all Greek to them!
Above each member of the trinity is the Greek word for Lord, which all three are called in Scripture. And below is the appropriate title of Father, Son and Spirit. In the middle is the Greek word for God.
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua